Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Juliette Easter Baskets!

Tonight I kicked off the Domestic Diva's by hosting our first craft night! I chose the "Juliette Easter Basket" for us to work on. Here is the example that I made to show the rest of the Diva's a basic idea of the Juliette basket. It was so fun seeing everyone's personality show in their baskets! 
 


Step One:
Pull apart the flowers from the stem


Step Two:
Using the hot glue gun, place a little glue on the back of the flower and secure it anywhere on the basket


Step Three:
Place flowers in any design you wish and adorn any extras (Butterflies, birds, etc.)


Step Four:
Enjoy each other's company! ;)


Here are some of the finished baskets!


And what party would be complete without a little snack??


4 comments:

Olmsted Family said...

Great job on the picture (as always)!!! I had so much fun and cant wait till the next time!

Brittany Woolley said...

Yay! Thanks Annie! I did too!!!! It was SOOOO much fun! I was thinking this morning that I can't WAIT till the next one! hee hee I'm so glad we are doing this! :D

Angela Dewberry said...

I am really excited too! Justin told me last night that he spent another$50 on his new tank, and I was like, whatever, you make the money, and he was just kidding! So he said, "Dang, I like this craft thing you got going, it puts you in way too good of a mood. I'm gonna buy something every other wednesday!" lol!

Brittany Woolley said...

Ha Ha!!! That's awesome! I'm so HAPPY we are doing this! I've seriously been thinking about it ALL DAY! Lol I'm even more excited since I saw the choices for the next craft night!!! Too cute!:D