Monday, April 4, 2011

First Craft Night Project...Juliette Easter Basket



For our first craft, I chose something pretty easy and fun for Easter! We will be making the Juliette Easter Basket, inspired from www.thetastefullife.com. These are beautiful and classy little baskets that you can use as decor in your home, to fill as a gift to a friend or dropped off from the Easter Bunny on Easter morning!

Supply List:

1. Easter Basket (Any kind you choose!)
2. Garland of spring flowers
3. Hot Glue Gun
4. Anything else you want to adorn the basket with (Like butterflies, birds, or Easter eggs)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Brittany, I saw your post on Mandy J.'s wall on FB. That basket idea is so freaking cute! Wish I lived closer.

Brittany Woolley said...

Thank you! I wish I could take credit for it but I found the idea online! lol I just thought it sounded like such a cute and classy alternative to the store bought Easter Basket! Feel free to check back often, we will be holding craft nights every other Wednesday and I will be posting pics as well as step by step instructions to the crafts we make. Take care! :D