Monday, May 2, 2011

Jersey Knit Bracelet!


This week for craft night, we will be making "Jersey Knit Bracelet's" our Domestic Diva. Krystal found here. These are so cute and easy to make. Just perfect for those fun summer outfits! In addition to that, we will be making fleece lap blankets for a service project for the elderly.


Here are the supply lists:

*Three strips of jersey knit fabric cut to 1" each with the length of at least 58
(Or one yard if you would like to swap and share colors around)
*Fabric cutter or scissors
*2.50 yard's of two contrasting colors of fleece (1.25 yd each piece)

That's it! :D

4 comments:

Mandy Judd said...

I don't think that link to the bracelets worked...

Duncan Chronicles said...

This looks SO fun!! I'm so sad I'm going to miss. I will be helping out with Achievement Day girls every other Wednesday through August starting this Wednesday. Poop!!

Brittany Woolley said...

Thanks Mandy, I'll check it out. :) Elena, that's sad!!! :(

Mandy Judd said...

I tried looking it up online and all the links for it went to the same thing as this one... I think the site has changed or something.