Wednesday, May 25, 2011

DIY buffet table!


I have been DYING to get to work on this buffet table! It's been KILLING me to see it sitting in the garage taunting me to get to work! So, finally this week Ryan and I started on it! I forgot to take a beginning shot of the dresser, but it looked a little like this one I found online...


So, after giving it a light sanding, priming and then pulling out our new paint sprayer and giving it an awesome new color... all we had to do was distress and cover with a very pretty clear gloss! Then came the Queen Anne style feet and some lovely glass drawer knobs! Voila! It's beautiful! My heart sighs at the look of it! Now, all I need is a bigger house with a formal dining room to make it look just right... Hmmm, lol.




Don't ya just love this glass plate pedestals?! I sure do! It's been my favorite hobby lately making them! They're so easy and oh so elegant! :)


I just had to show you guys the sweet little pattern on some of these! I love them!


0 comments: