Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Beautiful Ribbon and Pearl Necklace!


Annie hosted our last craft night and taught us how to make these beautiful ribbon and pearl necklaces! It was so easy and soooo cute!
I've already had a few people around town ask me where I bought mine! Hee Hee

Here's your supply list:

Approx 52-56 inches of ribbon
Pencil
Pearls or Beads
Needle and Thread
 Scissors
******************************************

First thing, measure out your ribbon to 52-56 inches. We allowed for 16 inches on each side to have room to tie the bow. Then, after the 16 inches is marked... take your largest bead and mark with a pencil on either side of it to determine where you will sew each bead. Alternate sewing the beads on either side of the ribbon, like shown below.



Once that is complete and you are happy with the design of the necklace, tie a few knots at the end of the ribbon to secure the beads. Feel free to add and adorn the necklace in any way you'd like! Tie the edges of the ribbon in a bow in the back or side and you are all set! Here are a few more photos of the finished necklaces!


(Above) Angela made an adorable little ribbon flower to dress her's up!
(Below) I layered mine with a lazy ribbon and added some sparkle to the flower bow with a cute glittery button!


I love the colors of the beads that Annie chose! :)

Krystal's turned out beautiful with her two layers of red ribbon and pearls! :)


I just love how all of our necklaces reflects our own individual styles and tastes! It's so fun seeing what everyone does with our crafts! :)


4 comments:

DarbyM said...

VERY cute!

Mandy Judd said...

They look great! I'm bummed I missed it, I've been sick going on my 2nd week! :(

Duncan Chronicles said...

Love these!!

Brittany Woolley said...

Thanks Ladies! :)