Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oh. Bob... How I love you!

So, recently my Mom pointed out that I've been having a love affair with Bob... Krylon's "Blue Ocean Breeze" spray paint that is! "Bob" has it is affectionately known to us as we see it oh so often around my house! Lol You see, I used to be a dark brown, red and green kinda girl.... but Bob changed my life! Now, there are traces of Bob everywhere! I love it! Anything that can be turned Bob and look good gets massive brownie points in my book! (Did someone say brownies??? Mmm) Anyway, I found this glass bottle at the thrift store and decided it needed to have some one on one time with Bob! (I sprayed it with some frosted glass spray paint before painting over it with the blue) I think the union turned out pretty good! What do you think?


I had to incorporate a few more of these glass pedestals I made. Don't you just love the aqua (close to Bob!! Lol) color on this one?!



It has absoluetely nothing to do with this post, but I just had to share these blue candles! I found them at Walmart and thought they were just lovely! :)

0 comments: