Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Easy and Elegant Mother's Day gifts!


This year for Mother's Day, I decided to make my Mom and Mother in Law something unique and pretty. Ever since I was pregnant with my son, my Mom has said how much she wanted a charm bracelet with each of her grandkids photos in it...(Which would only be my son for the time being) So, I decided to make her one that was just her style! I went ahead and added two more charms for future grandbabies! Isn't it pretty?!


Then, it was time for my Mother in Law's! Since she has multiple grandbabies it would be way too crowded of a bracelet to put charms for each one, so I opted to only put one large locket with a photo of her parents. (who are both deceased and she was very close to) I figured that way, if she wanted to change it out later on down the road it would be easier.



So, there you have it! Easy and Elegant Mother's Day gifts! By the way... I made one for myself too! I just haven't decided on the photos to put in it! Hee hee ;)

0 comments: